ABD Signs & Printing is seeking an experienced graphics installer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be focused on teamwork, task completion, and customer satisfaction.
This installer position is responsible for all aspects of the installation for all types of graphics that we produce. This includes everything from small vinyl window & car decals, wall wraps, vehicle wraps, large outdoor signage and more. Candidate must have experience and must be comfortable installing graphics using ladders and/or lifts.
As the Graphics Installer, you will work with design & production to ensure vinyl is printed correctly for proper installation. As a backup, you will assist production with general production tasks which includes preparing substrates and applying vinyl according to written instructions. Must also mount and/or laminate prints including operating and setting-up the laminator for over-laminating, encapsulation, or mounting of digital imaged products. This position must proofread signs and conduct quality assurance to ensure the efficient production of quality, accurate signs.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Work closely with our inside sales team and the production manager.
• Work closely with designer for proper production of vinyl for best installation practices.
• Installing vinyl vehicle graphics and wraps.
• Installing offsite graphics such as windows (store fronts), and wall wraps.
• Installing signs and graphics per work order instructions.
• Installing graphics for production.
• Be okay with out-of-town installs.
• Be open to learning different installations skills/techniques.
• Maintain and organize installation bay, tools, and vehicles.
• Pick up and/or drop off signs and/or materials.
• Assist the production staff with sign making, printing, and cutting.
• Follow quality standards and work orders to properly produce product.
• Maintain printers and cutting machines as needed.
• Organize and maintain production area as needed or requested.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sign and/or graphic industry. You should have experience working with and installing vinyl graphics including vehicle graphics and wraps. You should have a basic understanding of sign construction and installation outdoors.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
• Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate.
• Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
• Ability to use tools, power equipment and digging equipment.
• Must be mechanically inclined and handy.
• Must be able to think on the fly and put together a sign building plan quickly.
• Must be okay with heights.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must be committed to detail.
- Paid Time Off,
- Medical & Dental Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $DOE , + Commission opportunities