Vehicle wrap installer / tint installer
Do you have what it takes to work in a high energy shop, working on some of the nicest cars in the industry? Are you able to work on confidential reveal project cars for high profile YouTube influencers that require short turn around times and attention to detail? Are you certified and comfortable with working on high end cars and experienced in disassembly and installs? If so, let’s talk! We’re looking for the right experienced vinyl installer to join our team at our rapidly expanding custom automotive shop. If this sounds like you, give us a call ASAP!
- Install Vinyl in a wide variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, boats, RV’s, motorcycles, and commercial applications.
- Provide warranty work and do smaller installs for roof wraps, hood wraps and decals.
- Work closely with the team to ensure high quality installs in often times short turn around times.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum one year in the vinyl wrap or window tint industry.
- Vinyl Experience to include panel laying, trimming, heat application, and panel matching.
- Basic tool and shop experience.
- Strong people skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a fast-paced team environment.
- Hungry and driven to succeed.
- Highly respectful of customers time, property, and quirks.
The opening is a full-time position which requires 40 hours a week and regular work schedule at our Yorba Linda shop. Our hours are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday. We provide the tools and equipment you need for all vinyl installations.