We are looking for an experienced Graphics Installer to add to our team. Applicants should have vinyl graphics application and graphics industry experience. They should have the ability to work well independently and within a team. Applicants must have a confident, positive demeanor and be comfortable handling a variety of tasks.
Job Type: Intermediate Level, Full Time
• 2 years of vinyl graphics installation experience is preferred.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well with all personality types.
• Willingness to work overtime and weekends.
• Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
• Must be able to bend and work low to the ground as well as scale ladders and heights.
Primary Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Ensuring superior product quality and project execution.
• Completing assigned jobs each day and ensuring that the schedule stays on track.
• Documenting installation times and materials accurately.
• Ability to work with various materials and applications.
• Ability to work comfortably with various equipment including scissor lifts, torches, heat guns, ladders and scaffolding.
• Holding oneself accountable for their designated tasks and responsibilities.
Please email resumes and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com