We are looking for an Operations Manager who is personable, professional and ready to spend their day making our company run smoothly. Applicants should have graphics industry and management experience. They should have the ability to retain information, pay attention to detail and make customers their top priority. Applicants must have a confident, positive demeanor and be comfortable handling a variety of personalities and tasks.
Job Type: Management Level, Full Time
• 2 years of vinyl graphics industry experience is preferred.
• 4 years of management experience is preferred.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well with all personality types.
• Willingness to work overtime and weekends.
• Must be able to lift 50-100 pounds.
• Must be able to scale ladders and heights.
Primary Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Maintaining complete project awareness of all jobs throughout the building.
• Ensuring superior product quality and project execution.
• Setting training schedules and continued education for current and new employees.
• Assigning jobs to installers and ensuring that the schedule stays on track.
• Analyzing installation and production times in order to streamline processes.
• Maintaining an up-to-date inventory of material stock.
• Ability to work with various types of equipment including latex and solvent printers, plotters, laminators, scissor lifts, torches, heat guns, ladders and scaffolding.
• Holding employees accountable for their designated tasks and responsibilities.
Please email resumes and questions to email@example.com