We are Looking to add a Lead Vinyl Wrap and Tint Installer to our team for an Automotive Aesthetics Shop located in Rochester that will be opening mid December full time.
We believe in providing our customers with top of the line automotive aesthetic services such as detailing, paint correction, paint protection, vinyl vehicle wraps, window tinting and commercial graphics/wraps for store fronts and fleets.
- Prepare surfaces for quality vinyl installation.
- Removing existing wraps from already wrapped vehicles.
- Installation of Vinyl Films
- Use knife/knifeless tape to precisely cut vinyl at seams, windows, hinges and door handles.
- 3M, Avery or PDAA Certification not required but highly desired!
- Should know how to properly weed and mask vinyl (a plus)
- Use Proper Heating technique to install wraps.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong attention to detail to maintain our highest quality standards.
- Strong time management skills to adhere to project completion deadlines.
- Eagerness to Learn
- Comfortable working with a small team and willing to take on new, expanded roles.
- Strong communication skills
- Self Motivated, Organized and Creative Thinker
Depending on experience (work history) will receive an hourly wage, salary or rate-work. Willing to work with employee as much as possible
PLEASE SEND A COVER LETTER ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS